Since expanded mesh is formed by stretching out cuts made in aluminum sheets, there is none of the loss or scrap that arises with sheet metal punching, and the area of the processed material is greater than that of the original material. As a result, aluminum expanded mesh has been gaining increasing attention in recent years as an eco-friendly material. It is also worth mentioning that Togen carries an extensive selection of different patterns for aluminum expanded mesh, including diamond, rhombus, hexagon, square, oval, circular, etc. Polyester powder coatings and PVDF coatings can be recommended as per your surface treatment requirement.
Some advantages of our aluminum expanded mesh are as follows for your reference.
- Light weight and high strength properties.
- Flexibility to be pressed, shaped, welded, corrugated, etc.
- Increased Area through stretching without breaking.
- Versatility to fulfill a variety of functions.
- Infinite product combinations and possibilities.
- Aesthetic value that enhances architectural designs.
- Lighting control through different surface angles of textured expanded aluminum.
- Sustainable production minimizing material waste.
- Last but not least, highly competitive price.