We have contributed to 5000+ overseas projects and served 4000+ international clients, including international top contractors, consultants, architects, and developers. Also, comprehensive services are available in Togen, where clients have access to material supply, design proposal, technical support, structural calculation, quantity survey, perspective view rendering, free sample, quality control, and after-sales service. Besides, we have also received tests and achieved certificates based on ASTM and AS.
Togen terracotta panels come with a great variety of different surface finishes, such as natural, groove, sandblasted, combed, brushed, stripy, matte glazing, glossy glazing, metallic glazing, cracking glazing and other customized finishes. Togen terracotta panels perfectly express architects’ design concepts and vividly show different facade styles and effects for different architectural styles.
Togen offers terracotta panels with a wide range of custom and standard natural fired colors and colorful glazing. By adding specific components to the clay, Togen has managed to offer terracotta products with different shades of color. It has the characters of low consumption, no radiation, no pollution and non-faded feature. With good anti-UV capability, the color remains bright and vivid all the time.
2. Durable material - The color of Togen Terracotta Panel is non-faded with time going .The physical property of resistance to chemicals, anti-freeze & thaw, resistance to thermal shock, resistance to abrasion and scratch, and resistance to stain also contribute the durability of terracotta. And the maintenance cost is low because of its self-cleaning performance and open system without sealant.
3. Safe material - Togen Terracotta Panel is non-combustible cladding material with high breaking strength, rupture modular and low linear thermal expansion. It is non-radioactive material. Terracotta cladding system is suitable for high-rise building with good resistance to high earthquake degree and high wind load. Compared with stones, terracotta, often selected as the substitute of natural stone, is much lighter which significantly reduces the building load. With Togen’s reinforcement treatment, the terracotta has higher impact resistance performance.
4. Green material - Terracotta is environment friendly. Made of natural clay, Togen Terracotta Panel is non-radioactive, non-polluted, 100% recyclable and energy-saving. Due to its cavity structure, terracotta has low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance and acoustic performance.
5. Easy Installation - Togen Terracotta panel is relatively light material with precise size which ease the installation. And its cladding system is mostly open system without sealant work.
6.Maintanence free - Terracotta, unlike metal cladding material, is electrostatic-free, so it is not easy to accumulate dust by nature. The terracotta product also has the self-cleaning property, and with its un-faded color, terracotta facade is maintenance-free.
7. Easy-replacement - We supply terracotta products with self-design replaceable installation system which eases installation and replacement when needed. Our installation systems have been proven convenient and effective in many of our projects.
Terracotta is produced using natural clay and fired at high temperatures for 8 hours. It is a strong and environmental-friendly material. The terracotta panels can be used as Rainscreen system, and terracotta baguettes/louvers can be applied as Sunscreen system. Both of them will be good choices for exterior decoration with a wonderful natural view.
 Green natural material.  Fashion, bright, gentle, modern material for Rainscreen/Sunscreen cladding.  Durable, non-faded color.  Various shape&color&texture options, limitless range of selection.  Good performance for sound&thermal insulation performance.  Safety material with Class A1 for fire resistance.  Maintenance free.
 Strong R&D ability to customize and develop in irregular shape.  Combining different processing way such as extrusion, pressing, casting and etc for different products.  Safety-Plus solution to avoid breakage for terracotta.  Installation detail design proposal.  QS and Cost Estimation.  3D image can be provided.  Perspective View Rendering.  Structural Calculation.  Shop drawings and Fabrication drawings with Cutting lists.
 Physical property such as Breaking Strength, Flexural Strength, Water Absorption, Frost Resistance and etc.  Chemical property such as Resistance to Staining.  Test report for Fire Resistance not only the terra-cotta cladding material but also the terra-cotta system.  Safety-Plus solution.  Test report for anchoring.  Test report for ASTM, BS, EN, AS standard and etc.