Specification Recommendation Material Selection Perspective view rendering &3D Image Presentation Installation system design proposal QS and Cost Estimation
Installation Guidance Structural Calculation Shop drawings&Fabrication drawings Cutting List Test Report
Sample Test Inspection & Test Plan Quality Inspection enhanced by IT system Quality Inspection Report
Warranty Maintenance Advice Replacement Advice
We have contributed to 5000+ overseas projects and served 4000+ international clients, including international top contractors, consultants, architects, and developers. Also, comprehensive services are available in Togen, where clients have access to material supply, design proposal, technical support, structural calculation, quantity survey, perspective view rendering, free sample, quality control, and after-sales service. Besides, we have also received tests and achieved certificates based on ASTM and AS.
Low-E glass has the following characteristics:
(1) It has good permeability to visible light and can block infrared radiation.
(2) Reduce indoor energy dissipation to the outdoors in the form of thermal radiation, maintain indoor temperature, reduce heating costs, and have high visible light transmittance.
(3) The permeability is comparable to that of ordinary glass.
(4) The insulating glass made of low-emissivity coated glass can more effectively improve the thermal insulation capacity.
(5) It is made of special film layers such as ITO. Compared with online low-emissivity glass, it has the characteristics of high visible light transmittance and low solar radiation rate.
Low-E glass has the characteristics of low heat transfer coefficient and reflection of infrared rays. Its main function is to reduce the radiation energy transfer of far infrared rays indoors and outdoors, while allowing solar radiation to enter the room as much as possible, thereby maintaining the indoor temperature. Visible light transmission is high, and the transmission of Low-E glass is properly controlled, so that it can not only reflect part of the solar radiation, but also reduce the transmission of indoor and outdoor thermal radiation energy, thereby forming a window for isolating radiation energy; Low-E glass The visible light transmission of the product is moderate, and the color of the reflected light is mostly light blue, which has a certain decorative effect. Therefore, this product has stronger applicability and a wider selection range, and can be widely used in high, Middle and low latitude areas; it has the function of blocking external heat from entering the room in summer.
Low-e glass has good thermal performance and high light transmittance, which can allow more solar radiation to pass through, so as to maintain the temperature in the room. Due to its high light transmittance, the reflected light is very light in color. . Controlling the light transmission performance can reflect solar heat energy and reduce the overflow of thermal energy in the house. It can also be called constant temperature glass. You don’t need to care about the outdoor temperature difference. Just install low-e glass to achieve the effect of being warm in winter and cool in summer.
The advantages of double silver Low-E glass can be briefly summarized as follows:
1. Under the same glass combination, double silver Low-E glass has lower emissivity and lower heat transfer coefficient (U value) than single silver Low-E.
2. Double silver Low-E glass has a lower shading coefficient or Sc value.
3. Under the same shading coefficient (Sc value), the visible light transmittance is higher than that of single silver Low-E. In a word, the double silver Low-E glass highlights the shielding effect of the glass on solar heat radiation, and skillfully combines the high light transmittance of glass with the low transmittance of solar heat radiation, and successfully solves the problem of high light transmittance. It is a problem that coexists with the dual advantages of low U value and Sc value, so it has better energy saving effect, which is an advantage that no other glass can have.
The main difference between a Low E glass and an ordinary glass is that Low E glass has a very thin coating applied to one side of the glass.
Absolutely! Low-e glass options are definitely worth the investment.
Low-E is a fully clear window coating. It differs from tinted glass, which blocks light but does not reduce heat transfer. So if you choose to add a low-e coating to your replacement windows, you won't sacrifice visibility for energy efficiency.