Specification Recommendation Material Selection Perspective view rendering &3D Image Presentation Installation system design proposal QS and Cost Estimation
Installation Guidance Structural Calculation Shop drawings&Fabrication drawings Cutting List Test Report
Sample Test Inspection & Test Plan Quality Inspection enhanced by IT system Quality Inspection Report
Warranty Maintenance Advice Replacement Advice
We have contributed to 5000+ overseas projects and served 4000+ international clients, including international top contractors, consultants, architects, and developers. Also, comprehensive services are available in Togen, where clients have access to material supply, design proposal, technical support, structural calculation, quantity survey, perspective view rendering, free sample, quality control, and after-sales service. Besides, we have also received tests and achieved certificates based on ASTM and AS.
Performance of Terracotta Cladding
Safety, Environmental Protection and Sustainability
(1) The clay cladding can also be recycled and reused as a new exterior wall material or building material.
(2) The clay cladding is made of 100% clay, which is environmentally friendly and harmless to humans and the environment.
(3) The terracotta cladding is fired at high temperatures and is rated A fire rated - it won't burn and has proven to be a very safe cladding material.
Energy saving and thermal benefits
(1) The cladding of the terracotta warriors and horses adopts the sandwich wall design, which improves the thermal performance of the building.
(2) Use terracotta blinds and baguettes to effectively reduce direct sunlight. To a certain extent, the energy consumption can be reduced, and the indoor space (3) can be provided with a sense of comfort.
(4) The terracotta ventilated cladding system provides better thermal performance than traditional masonry cavity wall systems. Due to the constant circulation of air between the terracotta cladding and the insulation, the condensed water evaporates continuously, reducing heat transfer to the interior of the building, thereby reducing energy consumption.
low maintenance cost
(1) The terracotta rainscreen cladding system uses no grout or sealant, thus reducing the need to maintain joints.
(2) The surface of the clay cladding is unlikely to be dusty. It can be easily power washed every 2-3 years (or even longer) and looks pristine afterwards.
Clay cladding is a mixture of natural clay and water, which is vacuum extruded and fired at high temperature to achieve hardness and density that ordinary ceramic tiles cannot achieve. When properly designed and installed, terracotta façades have a much longer lifespan than aluminum and fiber cement façades, and the color lasts for a long time.
Terracotta is produced using natural clay and fired at high temperatures for 8 hours. It is a strong and environmental-friendly material. The terracotta panels can be used as Rainscreen system, and terracotta baguettes/louvers can be applied as Sunscreen system. Both of them will be good choices for exterior decoration with a wonderful natural view.
Terracotta cladding featuring green natural materials, it's a stylish, bright, soft, modern coating for rain and sun protection. It is durable and colorfast. Also available in a variety of shapes, colors, textures. It has good sound insulation and heat insulation performance, and is a safety material with a fire rating of A1.
Our advantage lies in our strong research and development capabilities, which can be customized to develop irregular shapes. For different products, we can combine different processing methods such as extrusion, pressing, and casting. With detailed design plans for installation, 3D images, perspective renderings, and structural budgets can also be provided.
China Architecture Design & Research Group (CADG) was established in 1952. As the Central Design Company of China, CADG has always been providing professional technological and consultative service that promotes the development of building industry in China, consolidating its role as a leading design enterprise in the industry with its great influence, professional talents, advanced technological ability and high market share.
Amongst all materials for exterior cladding system, terracotta panel is undoubtedly the most durable one. The mystery of its durability is hereby unraveled.
Guangzhou Urban Planning Exhibition Center is a comprehensive center for exhibition, training, salon, education, and public affairs in Guangzhou, China. It was designed in 2007 by Mr. He Jingtang, a well-known Chinese architect, whose works include the Chinese Pavilion for Expo 2010 held in Shanghai and later reopened as the China Art Museum.