We have contributed to 5000+ overseas projects and served 4000+ international clients, including international top contractors, consultants, architects, and developers. Also, comprehensive services are available in Togen, where clients have access to material supply, design proposal, technical support, structural calculation, quantity survey, perspective view rendering, free sample, quality control, and after-sales service. Besides, we have also received tests and achieved certificates based on ASTM and AS.
1. Curtain wall is an independent and complete overall structural system;
2. Curtain walls are usually used on the outside of the main structure, and are generally covered on the surface of the main structure;
3. The curtain wall has a certain micro-movement ability in the plane relative to the main structure.
The development trend of curtain wall:
1. From bulkiness to lighter panels and structures.
2. Gradually move towards more types of plates and richer colors with fewer varieties.
3. Higher security performance.
4. More flexible and convenient construction technology.
5. Higher waterproof performance, extending the life of the curtain wall).
6. Environmental protection and energy saving.
With the advantages of waterproof and wind resistance, the curtain wall system can also have good light transmission and shock resistance, which can effectively reduce the cost of lighting, cooling and heating of buildings. Therefore, choosing to install the curtain wall not only saves the construction cost, but also saves the long-term economic consumption. Another benefit of a curtain wall system is that it can be installed as a small or large unit depending on the needs and preferences of your project.
A curtain wall is a non-load-bearing exterior wall cladding that is hung to the exterior of the building, usually spanning from floor to floor. Curtain wall vertical framing members run past the face of floor slabs, and provision for anchorage is typically made at vertical framing members only.
Generally speaking, there are two main types of curtain wall systems, unitized curtain wall and stick curtain wall.
Whereas curtain walling is usually made from an aluminium frame with large glass panes, cladding can be made from a variety of different materials. Some popular cladding materials include wood, metal, concrete, and reinforced PVCu.