We have contributed to 5000+ overseas projects and served 4000+ international clients, including international top contractors, consultants, architects, and developers. Also, comprehensive services are available in Togen, where clients have access to material supply, design proposal, technical support, structural calculation, quantity survey, perspective view rendering, free sample, quality control, and after-sales service. Besides, we have also received tests and achieved certificates based on ASTM and AS.
Common glass curtain wall structural forms: hidden frame, semi-hidden frame, exposed frame, point type, all glass, etc.
1. Curtain wall is an independent and complete overall structural system;
2. Curtain walls are usually used on the outside of the main structure, and are generally covered on the surface of the main structure;
3. The curtain wall has a certain micro-movement ability in the plane relative to the main structure.
(1) The interior walls of the home are easy to get dirty, so for some relatively small wall marks, such as shoe marks, pencil marks, etc., you can use an eraser to clean them.
(2) If it is stained with colored pens such as paintbrushes, you can use white vinegar to clean it, and then wipe it with a paper towel.
(3) If it is a white wall with colored stains, such as coffee, milk tea, etc., you can dip a towel with bleach and gently wipe the wall.
(4) If the stain is caused by mold, you can consider using alcohol to help clean it. You can use a toothbrush with some alcohol to gently brush it.
(5) If it is a large area of stains, then only repaint the wall.
Wind pressure deformation resistance, water tightness, air tightness, shock resistance, thermal insulation, sound insulation, lightning protection, fire protection, environmental protection, sound absorption, beauty, decoration, energy saving.
The types of curtain wall are mainly separated glass curtain wall, metal (aluminum plate) curtain wall, marble curtain wall and man-made fiber curtain wall. When choosing which curtain wall to use, it is mainly considered from the aspects of structure, beauty, windproof, rainproof and energy saving.
Building curtain walls can be divided into unit building curtain walls and bulk building curtain walls according to their different installation forms, and unit building curtain walls are further divided into half-unit building curtain walls and small-unit building curtain walls.
The main purpose of a curtain wall system is to protect the interior of a building from external natural phenomena such as sun exposure, temperature changes, earthquakes, rain and wind. This protection can be divided into two broad categories, namely structural safety and internal environmental control.