We have contributed to 5000+ overseas projects and served 4000+ international clients, including international top contractors, consultants, architects, and developers. Also, comprehensive services are available in Togen, where clients have access to material supply, design proposal, technical support, structural calculation, quantity survey, perspective view rendering, free sample, quality control, and after-sales service. Besides, we have also received tests and achieved certificates based on ASTM and AS.
The surface materials used in metal curtain walls mainly include the following: aluminum composite panels, single-layer aluminum panels, aluminum honeycomb panels, fireproof panels, titanium-zinc-plastic-aluminum composite panels, sandwich insulation aluminum panels, stainless steel panels, color-coated steel panels, enamel steel panels, etc. .
As a very impactful form of building curtain wall, metal curtain wall decoration is favored for the following six reasons:
1. Metal is a lightweight material, which reduces the load on the building structure and foundation, and provides a good selection condition for the exterior of high-rise buildings.
2. The metal plate has excellent performance, excellent heat insulation, sound insulation, waterproof, anti-fouling and anti-corrosion performance.
3. No matter processing, transportation, installation, cleaning and other construction operations are easier to implement.
4. The metal plate has excellent processing performance, diversification of colors and good safety. It can fully adapt to the design of various complex shapes, and can process various types of curved lines, giving architects a huge space for expansion and expansion. The design space of the curtain wall designer.
5. The metal design has strong adaptability, and various types of metal curtain wall decoration effects can be designed according to different appearance requirements, performance requirements and functional requirements.
6. The performance price is relatively high, the maintenance cost is very low, and the service life is long.
There are mirror stainless steel plates, matt stainless steel plates, titanium plates and so on. The durability and wear resistance of stainless steel plates are very good, but the plates that are too thin will bulge, and the weight and price of too thick plates are very high. big effect.
It is a new type of high-grade aluminum-plastic panel building material made of titanium-zinc alloy plate, 3003H26 (H24) aluminum plate as the back plate, high-pressure low-density polyethylene (LDPE) as the core material, and thermally compounded. The characteristics of the board (metal texture, surface self-healing function, long service life, good plasticity, etc.) are combined with the advantages of flat composite board and high bending resistance. It is a model of the combination of classical art and modern technology.
Types of metal cladding used for interior and exterior cladding are Zinc cladding, Cooper cladding, Galvanized steel cladding, Aluminum cladding, Brass cladding, Bronze cladding, Titanium cladding.
1. Door jamb panel in different and multi-angle bending. 2. Combination with honeycomb and to be exterior cladding panel. 3. To be railing post/balustrade. 4. Coated in different color to be decorative panel. 5. Carving into different pattern and be cladding panel. 6. Backpan panel with excellent anti-corrosion performance.
Yes, but it's under specific circumstance such as very humid area and without cleaning/maintenance from time to time. Also, the quality of stainless steel will influence it as well.