Specification Recommendation Material Selection Perspective view rendering &3D Image Presentation Installation system design proposal QS and Cost Estimation
Installation Guidance Structural Calculation Shop drawings&Fabrication drawings Cutting List Test Report
Sample Test Inspection & Test Plan Quality Inspection enhanced by IT system Quality Inspection Report
Warranty Maintenance Advice Replacement Advice
We have contributed to 5000+ overseas projects and served 4000+ international clients, including international top contractors, consultants, architects, and developers. Also, comprehensive services are available in Togen, where clients have access to material supply, design proposal, technical support, structural calculation, quantity survey, perspective view rendering, free sample, quality control, and after-sales service. Besides, we have also received tests and achieved certificates based on ASTM and AS.
Low-E glass has the following characteristics:
(1) It has good permeability to visible light and can block infrared radiation.
(2) Reduce indoor energy dissipation to the outdoors in the form of thermal radiation, maintain indoor temperature, reduce heating costs, and have high visible light transmittance.
(3) The permeability is comparable to that of ordinary glass.
(4) The insulating glass made of low-emissivity coated glass can more effectively improve the thermal insulation capacity.
(5) It is made of special film layers such as ITO. Compared with online low-emissivity glass, it has the characteristics of high visible light transmittance and low solar radiation rate.
The advantages of double silver Low-E glass can be briefly summarized as follows:
1. Under the same glass combination, double silver Low-E glass has lower emissivity and lower heat transfer coefficient (U value) than single silver Low-E.
2. Double silver Low-E glass has a lower shading coefficient or Sc value.
3. Under the same shading coefficient (Sc value), the visible light transmittance is higher than that of single silver Low-E. In a word, the double silver Low-E glass highlights the shielding effect of the glass on solar heat radiation, and skillfully combines the high light transmittance of glass with the low transmittance of solar heat radiation, and successfully solves the problem of high light transmittance. It is a problem that coexists with the dual advantages of low U value and Sc value, so it has better energy saving effect, which is an advantage that no other glass can have.
Low-e glass has good thermal performance and high light transmittance, which can allow more solar radiation to pass through, so as to maintain the temperature in the room. Due to its high light transmittance, the reflected light is very light in color. . Controlling the light transmission performance can reflect solar heat energy and reduce the overflow of thermal energy in the house. It can also be called constant temperature glass. You don’t need to care about the outdoor temperature difference. Just install low-e glass to achieve the effect of being warm in winter and cool in summer.
Any coated glass will limit the transmission of visible light to varying degrees while limiting the transmission of solar thermal radiation. Double silver Low-E glass can block more solar thermal radiation heat energy than single silver Low-E glass. In other words, under the same light transmittance, the double silver Low-E has a lower shading coefficient Sc, which can filter sunlight into a cold light source to a greater extent.
The heat transfer coefficient of double-silver Low-E glass is lower than that of single-silver Low-E, which can further improve the thermal insulation performance of external windows, and truly achieves warm in winter and cool in summer. Simply put, because the double silver Low-E glass greatly reduces the heat exchange through the glass in the indoor and outdoor environments, when the air conditioner is heating or cooling, the air conditioner can last longer after the indoor temperature reaches the set temperature. Time in standby mode, thus saving power consumption.
The main difference between a Low E glass and an ordinary glass is that Low E glass has a very thin coating applied to one side of the glass.
Absolutely! Low-e glass options are definitely worth the investment.
Low-E is a fully clear window coating. It differs from tinted glass, which blocks light but does not reduce heat transfer. So if you choose to add a low-e coating to your replacement windows, you won't sacrifice visibility for energy efficiency.